Monday 22 November 2010

Movement in Terms of Flow.

Through my writing in my journal I have found it extremely difficult to write on paper what I am feeling. In my first blog I published about my journal I I expressed the difficultly I was having, Paula Nottingham commented and suggested that I looked into the dancers way of thinking. So I am going to do exactly that. I have created a short exercise for my Btec course students. In this exercise I want them to see what movements flow and what they feel when they do them.  I also want them to try and express what they are feeling through dance just like a journal. I am going to do this exercise in a session tomorrow on the 23 November.  So I will be posting what happened shortly after that. I am interested to see the outcome and hopefully it will help me with my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment